MARS HILL, N.C. – The Mars Hill women's tennis team dropped a 9-0 decision to Anderson on Wednesday afternoon at the Hart Tennis Complex. The Lions drop to 4-9 overall and 0-8 in the league.
1. Laura Dean (AUWTEN) def. Jasha Geerdink (MHUW) 6-3, 6-2
2. Rebecca Bruning (AUWTEN) def. Evan Lake (MHUW) 6-0, 6-2
3. Ivey Welborn (AUWTEN) def. Dante Hart (MHUW) 3-6, 6-4, 10-4
4. Delaney Wiggins (AUWTEN) def. Jade Henke (MHUW) 8-5
5. Jacqueline Olivia (AUWTEN) def. Sophia Pelaez (MHUW) 8-2
6. Jennifer Holcombe (AUWTEN) def. Dani Potts (MHUW) 6-0, 6-0
Mars Hill will return to action on Saturday, March 25 as it plays host to Brevard. First serve is scheduled for 1 p.m.